tirsdag 1. juni 2010

Change of focus and change of name of blog

After starting this blog with the aim to focus on endangered and extinct birds, I had to broaden my topic here. I found a story today that really intrigued me. So I had to bring you some news from it. The change is that I will focus more on birds and animals that still are alive, and not so much on animals that are extinct.
As a part of this I may also write about the efforts made to protect species or habitats for any kind of species, and the work that is been done to protect animals and birds. Today I'll present an exciting project that I stumbled upon earlier today, The EDGE of excistence programme.  Therefore I have also changed the name of the blog. From now ON it is; "Birds and other animals in danger".

But no matter what, welcome to my blog

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar