tirsdag 25. mai 2010

A small start on a giant topic

I'm sure there have to be other blogs dedicated to this, but I feel I just had to engage myself in this and write about it. As we get more and more humans on this small planet we need more and more space. We need the space to live on, we need the space to produce all the food and the things we need in our life, we destruct habitats for birds, animals and palnts all around the world. The pollution destroys our occeands, our rivers and our land territories.

Many species of living creatures are considered to become extinct every day.Many of them even before they have become registrated. So we need to work hard to preserve the rest of our biodiversity. My aim with this blog is to focus on the birds needs our help before they get extinct, the birds that are already extinct and the people in the field that works hard to help these birds of danger.

I just hope the blog don't get to depressive. We also need the stories with happy endings.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar